Founder of Marley's Mutts and Pawsitive Change, Zach Skow, joins Best Life Leashes episode 5 to talk about:
• When people surrender dogs
• The enemies of animal rescue?
• Rescues partnering with animal shelters
• How far rescue has come and the innovators driving it forward
Founder of The Cantu Foundation and rescue dog mom of @cantuonwheels, Fatima Guevara, joins Best Life Leashes episode 4 to talk about:
• Should you foster before adopting a dog?
• Caring for dogs with a nice set of wheels
• How to start a non-profit
Marisa, the rescue dog mom of @maisythebarnhippo and Andy joins Best Life Leashes episode 3 to talk about:Continue reading
• Living with different species in the same household
• Can dog rescue heroes and breeders live in harmony?
• Ethical versus unethical breeding
In this episode we chat with Heather, the co-founder of Boxers Mutts and Wiggle Butts dog rescue.Continue reading
1- Behind the scenes of starting and running a foster-based dog rescue.
2- Medical oddities in dogs
3- "Misfits" in the rescue world
4- The importance of behavioral modifications with your dog
The rescue mom of @tuggy_tugboat and miss pickles joins Best Life Leashes episode 1 to talk about the unknown life of a dog influencer, having a deaf dog and 3 things to know before you foster.Continue reading