Caitlyn with Real Time Rescue sits down with Liz to talk about a program that helps pets and their owners in all situations and what other options there are besides surrendering your dog.Continue reading
Founder of Marley's Mutts and Pawsitive Change, Zach Skow, joins Best Life Leashes episode 5 to talk about:
• When people surrender dogs
• The enemies of animal rescue?
• Rescues partnering with animal shelters
• How far rescue has come and the innovators driving it forward
Founder of The Cantu Foundation and rescue dog mom of @cantuonwheels, Fatima Guevara, joins Best Life Leashes episode 4 to talk about:
• Should you foster before adopting a dog?
• Caring for dogs with a nice set of wheels
• How to start a non-profit
Marisa, the rescue dog mom of @maisythebarnhippo and Andy joins Best Life Leashes episode 3 to talk about:Continue reading
• Living with different species in the same household
• Can dog rescue heroes and breeders live in harmony?
• Ethical versus unethical breeding
In this episode we chat with Heather, the co-founder of Boxers Mutts and Wiggle Butts dog rescue.Continue reading
1- Behind the scenes of starting and running a foster-based dog rescue.
2- Medical oddities in dogs
3- "Misfits" in the rescue world
4- The importance of behavioral modifications with your dog